Here are the seven best reasons to use email marketing for your business today:
1. It’s really easy! Setting up an email marketing campaign doesn’t take years or twenty-seven board meetings. It is simple to do, especially if you have a little bit of expert advice and direction from a professional web marketing company.
2. It draws more web traffic. Unlike a regular mail marketing campaign, which might only draw a little bit of traffic to your website, an email marketing strategy will draw tonnes of traffic. This is mainly because you can embed links to your site in emails; if people just have to easily click on a link to get to your site instead of booting up the computer and typing in a link, they’re more likely to visit your website.
3. It keeps customers in the loop. Putting out monthly or weekly emails about specials and business updates is one of the best ways to keep customers coming back time after time. Instead of sending out expensive mail that will never get opened, you can send emails that customers can scan easily for current specials and discounts they’ll be more likely to use.
4. It’s cheap. With email marketing, you don’t have to pay for printing and postage, which means that it’s one of the cheapest ways to stay in contact with your customers.
5. It can be voluntary. Sometimes you just annoy people by sending unsolicited mail, but if you have a great website, you can allow people to sign up for your email newsletters and special offers. This is a great way to get advertising copy to the people who want it the most: customers who are already interested in what you have to offer or who have already used your products and services.
6. It’s fast. Sending an email takes almost no time at all. Of course, writing and proofing a professional-looking email letter can take some time, but it won’t take you any time at all to send out that email once you’ve got it finished. This means that your email campaign can be in potential customers’ inboxes in absolutely no time.
7. It builds relationships. Keeping in touch with customers and potential clients on a regular basis is the best way to do relational marketing. People love to feel connected to other people, and by sending out regular emails, your customers will feel connected to your business, which will draw them back time and again.