Pay per click is one of the most targeted forms of online marketing and can position your business in the right place at the right time. Advanced PPC campaigns can see a business achieve a very positive ROI quickly and effectively.
We help you set up a pay per click campaign and then manage it from day to day, but we also offer a managed service where we will take care of the on-going campaign for you and work hard to optimise it to it’s fullest potential, whilst providing you with full reports on its progress.
Speed to market
Unlike organic SEO, PPC ads can be launched quickly, bringing targeted traffic and qualified leads to your website landing pages when you need it most.
Once your PPC campaign is activated, additional traffic can be sent to your website, expanding your online visibility. Great for instant brand awareness or to help push offers or specific services.
We work hard to determine exactly how your campaign should be targeted; from the locations, you wish to focus on, specific languages related to your business, to correct search-engine selection.
Google AdWords can help any business to achieve great results – whether that is growing online visibility, increasing brand awareness or generating online.
Advertising on the Google network isn’t limited to placement on the search results pages themselves. The Google Display network enables businesses to display their adverts across a range of relevant, authoritative sites – as long as those sites have opted into the display scheme.
Highly targeted advertising through social media for B2B and B2C businesses. The use of social media is increasing, as is the opportunity to target your digital audience on a number of networks.
Sell products to the shoppers who matter most—the ones looking for what you offer, driven through to your website ready to purchase.
Remarketing is one of the most effective forms of pay-per-click marketing available. By targeting audiences who have already shown an interest in your product or service, remarketing creates huge opportunities for conversion, often at a much lower cost than other forms of digital advertising.
PPC Reviews and Audits
Our PPC reviews service is ideal for businesses who are looking for a brief review of the key strengths and weaknesses of their account.
Whilst our reviews aren’t templated, we do review a number of set criteria to highlight ‘quick wins’ but also inform you on your longer-term strategy. Your PPC review will look at:
- Basic account structure (campaigns, ad groups, keywords)
- Basic account settings
- Budget allocation
- Use of keywords and negative keywords
- Ad copy and keyword placement
- Landing pages
- Conversion tracking
PPC audits provide a detailed analysis of your PPC campaigns. Audits are best suited to businesses looking to make a positive change to the success of their PPC campaigns.
Our PPC audits focus on:
- Advanced account structure and segmentation
- Audience segmentation and targeting
- Advanced campaign settings
- New keyword opportunities
- On-page SEO factors
- Competitor and market analysis
Feed optimisation is about displaying your ad’s at the best possible time for the consumer to buy. We research and implement changes to your feed with the goal of building a tangible increase in your bottom line, consequently delivering more impressions, higher click-through rates and more sales.
Our Feed Optimisation focuses on 3 areas:
- We review your feed to ensure it meets the platform’s specifications – for example, if you’re advertising on Google Shopping, we’ll make sure your feed meets Google’s requirements
- We’ll incorporate additional features into your feed which will boost its chances of being served at the right time, to the right person – for example, we’ll use custom labels and additional feed attributes
- We’ll start testing things such as messaging, imagery, feed rules and so on to make your feed as effective as it can be – this is a constant iteration process that refines and improves your feed scientifically for best results