Why good web hosting is so important

Why good web hosting is so important

Over the years I’ve managed to happily work with many businesses who understand the importance in well crafted web design and the impact it can have on their business, but when we start to talk about hosting it doesn’t seem to matter to so much. ‘Go with the cheapest’ they say or some already have a server setup somewhere in the middle east or America when there business and clients are UK based. Developing the site is one thing, but the server you run that website on will have a big impact on how it performs, which in turn will effect conversions, SEO, page rank and usability.

It’s like buying an Aston Martin and only ever driving it at 30mph.

A few things to consider:

1. Who is your website for? Does it sell goods international and/or do you expect high traffic.

2. What software or code is your site developed with? This can also make a difference when selecting a host.

3. What is the support like? If your website goes down, will it be corrected quickly.

4. What plan do they offer? Some hosts might seem cheap, but are you restricted by bandwidth or space.

Luckily

We have this covered!

After tackling multiple hosts, different servers and helping our clients resolve hosting issues with third party companies, we decided to make a better job of it. Nuttifox offers one hosting package! Suitable for 95% of websites and we offer dedicated solutions for the other 5%. For £9 a month you get UK cloud hosting on either Windows or Linux, with unlimited everything!

We develop all of our sites and applications on these servers and support is just a phone call away. We have sourced the best solution for the best price and have a range of add-ons to increase your site performance even further if required.

Remember to invest in a solution that will aid the hard work you’ve invested into your website.

Chris Nutbeen

Founder of Nuttifox and digital geek. Chris likes data proof, beautiful UX and clients with miracle allowing budgets.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *